Since 2013-2014, the enrolment of new pupils is subordinate to the new enrolment decree. Each youngster has the right to enroll in a school of his/her choice and all Flemish schools strive to attain a socially representable mix. The students are registered chronologically.
Enrolment for the 1st year*
- from 5th till 16th March 2018 and from 26th March 2018 onwards
- every school day from 09.00 – 12.00 and from 13.30 – 16.30
Enrolment for the 2nd till the 7th year*
- every school day from 16th April 2018 onwards between 09.00-12.00 and 13.30-16.30
- Sat 10th March 2018: 13.30-18.00
Info session for 1st year pupils; possibility to enroll at viio Borgloon and viio Tongeren (1st grade only!)
- Sun 6nd May 2018
Open house at viio Tongeren 1st an 2nd grade - spike (athletic event)from 13.30-18.00
- Mon 7nd May 2018
Info session at viio Borgloon from 19.00 onwards
- Sat 23th June 2018
viio Tongeren: enrolment session for 1st year pupils from 13.30-17.00
viio Borgloon: enrolment session for 1st year pupils from 10.00-13.00
Enrolment during summer vacation
- From 1st July 2018 till 10th July 2018 between 09.00-12.00 and 13.00-16.00
- From 16h August 2018 till 31st August 2018 between 09.00-12.00 and 13.00-16.00
Realization and completion of enrolment:
- After handing in a copy of the pupil’s ID or birth-certificate;
- After handing in a copy of your report card from the 6th year of primary school and/or an attestation of completion of primary school;
- After your parent’s acceptance of our school’s mission;
- After fulfilling the conditions of admission.
* At viio Borgloon, enrolment for all years is possible from 5th March 2018 onwards.